Re: [ANN] Rails 0.11.0: Ajax, Pagination, Non-vhost, Incoming mai l

Peña, Botp

3/23/2005 9:59:00 AM

David Heinemeier Hansson [mailto:david@loudthinking.com]

//Subject: [ANN] Rails 0.11.0: Ajax, Pagination, Non-vhost,
//Incoming mail
//

just one of the best.
Thanks for rails.

kind regards -botp

12 Answers

W Spilman

"OneTwoThree" <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message

> "Middle Class Warrior" <eelder100@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Rich Travsky wrote:
>>> Ref at
>>>

>>> http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5ifcmf71spdUFFye0PLf5q2A68u4...
>>>
>>> House rank and file Republicans are tens of millions of dollars short
>>> of
>>> meeting fundraising targets set by their own campaign committee in
>>> advance
>>> of this fall's elections, according to figures circulating among the
>>> leadership, heightening concerns inside the party about major losses in
>>> November.
>>>
>>> Most recent figures show that GOP lawmakers have brought $27 million
>>> into
>>> the coffers of the National Republican Congressional Committee in the
>>> past
>>> 17 months, far short of the target of about $58 million. Compounding
>>> the
>>> challenge, they will soon be asked to raise another $20 million or more
>>> help candidates in selected battleground districts.
>>> The disclosure comes in addition to other unsettling news for
>>> Republicans,
>>> who trail Democrats badly in cash on hand and are grappling with the
>>> alleged
>>> theft of more than $700,000 by a former employee.
>>> Republicans concede that the perception of another impending defeat
>>> makes
>>> potential donors even less inclined to contribute.
>>> The loss of formerly GOP held seats in Illinois, Louisiana and
>>> Mississippi in
>>> three special elections are the most dramatic demonstrations of the
>>> party's
>>> difficulties and sent shockwaves through the leadership.
>>> Compounding the problem, the committee has spent months trying to
>>> untangle the
>>> affairs of a former key staff member, Christopher Ward, who is alleged
>>> to have
>>> stolen at least $725,000 from the organization. An internal probe
>>> alleged that
>>> the former treasurer used his authority to siphon money from 2001 and
>>> 2007.
>>> The FBI is also investigating.
>>>
>>> Ward's lawyer, Ronald Machen, declined comment on the internal probe.
>>> The NRCC
>>> said it spent $500,000 to pay for the investigation and another
>>> upgrade its accounting operations.
>>>
>>> Overall, the NRCC, which began the election cycle with a debt of more
>>> than $10
>>> million, showed cash on hand of $6.7 million as of April 30 in its most
>>> recent
>>> report to the Federal Election Commission. The Democratic Congressional
>>> Campaign
>>> Committee reported cash on hand of $45.2 million.
>>>
>>> LOL! On top of fund raising problems, one of their own steals 700K
>>> costing the
>>> them ANOTHER 800K in followup costs!
>>>
>>> RT
>>
>> They will lose at least 25 seats in the House and five in the Senate. If
>> they can win 60 in the Senate, they will be able to make major tax and
>> health care reforms.
>
> Yep - that's you folks want - a dictatorship, where you dont have to work
> with others. Just railroad all your destruction through the mill.
> shut up those who disagree with you.

Isn't that what we just had, 2000 through 2006?
WS

pyjamarama

On Jun 17, 7:52 am, Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 14:39:33 -0700 (PDT), Clay
>

> <cnote...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 16, 5:35 pm, just another dumbass squishy leftist whines like
> >the bitch he is:

> >> Yawn
>
> >> Raising taxes on the top 5% isn't anywhere close to
> >> your whining allegation.
>
> >When has it ever stopped at "the top 5%", shit-for-brains?
>
> It shouldn't

Seventy-year old, uneducated racist Gary Roselles has another acute
attack of class envy, thusly:

> All Americans are legally, morally, and ethically
> obligated to pay taxes.

Moral?

By what calculus, fuckwit?

> The top 5% own 80% of all the wealth, and giving them
> the massive tax breaks isn't social justice.

Um, slappy, wealth isn't taxable...

It ain't now, it never has been.

<snicker>

A brief sampling of violent, left-wing extremist Gary Roselles'
multiple calls to murder high government officials, sitting US
Presidents and teenage American girls:

Here's Roselles advocating "putting a bullet between the eyes" of Bob
Robertson's teenage daughter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/346a12114c9884ee?hl=en&dm...

"May a real american have the honor of putting a bullet between her
eyes." -- Gary Roselles, Nov 14 2000.

Here's Roselles calling for the death of Katherine Harris, duly
elected government official from FL

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/9448fa...

'She should be at least shot" -- Gary Roselles, Dec 7 2001

Here he provides motive for same:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb727?dm...

"I call Kathering Harris a nazi/fascist right wing ideologue whore.
What did we do to German nazis right wing whores?" -- Gary Roselles,
Jan 8 2001

Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl -- Gary
Roselles, Jan 8 2001

"I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God
inspired emotion." Gary Roselles, Jan 8 2001

And here's Roselles as he advocates the violent overthrow of the Bush
administration (responding to report that a gunman was loose in the
White House):

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/35b027907dc6f61c?hl=en&dm...

"A patriot, tired of right wing nazi/fascist government attempted to
rid America of those who would do us harm" -- Gary Roselles, Feb 7
2001

pyjamarama

On Jun 17, 1:38 pm, Nick...@Click.com wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 08:11:20 -0700 (PDT), pyjamarama
>
> <pyjamaram...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> All Americans are legally, morally, and ethically
> >> obligated to pay taxes.
>
> >Moral?
>
> >By what calculus, fuckwit?
>
> Law

From whence does the Law derive "morality" fuckwit?

If at all?

> The American people have never countermanded the
> laws---which they could by ballot.'

?????

Non-sequitur much?

<snicker>

How "moral" are THESE, slappy?

[...]

RichTravsky

NoGoals wrote:
> On Jun 15, 7:13 pm, "OneTwoThree" <you...@notverysmart.ru> wrote:

> > > They will lose at least 25 seats in the House and five in the Senate. If
> > > they can win 60 in the Senate, they will be able to make major tax and
> > > health care reforms.
> >
> > Yep - that's you folks want - a dictatorship, where you dont have to work
> > with others. Just railroad all your destruction through the mill.
> > shut up those who disagree with you.
>
> You mean they're trying to setup a SUPERMAJORITY??? Where in the world
> would they get an idea like that????

;)

RichTravsky

nobody@nowhere.com wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:13:28 -0700, "OneTwoThree"
> <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote:

> >> They will lose at least 25 seats in the House and five in the Senate. If
> >> they can win 60 in the Senate, they will be able to make major tax and
> >> health care reforms.
> >
> >Yep - that's you folks want - a dictatorship, where you dont have to work
> >with others. Just railroad all your destruction through the mill.
> >shut up those who disagree with you.
>
> That's the liberal way. They're always for free speech as long as it
> is there. There are for the political process as long as they get
> their way.

Rightards. How quickly they've forgotten the past decade.

RT

richardhutnik

On Jun 16, 7:08 pm, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:

> >Stupid, lying fuck. Republicans just had the same thing, 2000 - 2006.
>
> Really? The Republicans had a filibuster proof majority for those six
> years? If memory serves, the Dems held up quite a bit by
> filibustering. Of course, they weren't being "obstructionist" like
> when the Republicans do the same -- they were being "patriotic".

Remind me again when Democrats ever use the term "patriotic" except in
defense of charges they hate America.

- Rich

bushhelpscorporationsdestroyamerica

On Jun 17, 8:12 pm, Rich Hutnik <richardhut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 7:08 pm, nob...@nowhere.com wrote:
>
> > >Stupid, lying fuck. Republicans just had the same thing, 2000 - 2006.
>
> > Really?  The Republicans had a filibuster proof majority for those six
> > years?  If memory serves, the Dems held up quite a bit by
> > filibustering.  Of course, they weren't being "obstructionist" like
> > when the Republicans do the same -- they were being "patriotic".
>
> Remind me again when Democrats ever use the term "patriotic" except in
> defense of charges they hate America.
>
> - Rich

repugs use fake patriotism all the time, I see amurkin flags flying
all over, are they happy the way the us is going, 80% say no.

OneTwoThree

"W Spilman" <f@you.com> wrote in message

> "OneTwoThree" <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote in message
>>
>> "Middle Class Warrior" <eelder100@verizon.net> wrote in message

>>> They will lose at least 25 seats in the House and five in the Senate. If
>>> they can win 60 in the Senate, they will be able to make major tax and
>>> health care reforms.
>>
>> Yep - that's you folks want - a dictatorship, where you dont have to work
>> with others. Just railroad all your destruction through the mill.
>> shut up those who disagree with you.
>
> Isn't that what we just had, 2000 through 2006?
> WS

you people got everything you wanted, from the farm bill of 2001 to the
education bill of 2001 to increased spending on social programs to ethanol
to stopping offshore drilling to cntinue denial of ANWR drilling.

happy?

.

> <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:13:28 -0700, "OneTwoThree"
>> <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote:
>>

>>>"Middle Class Warrior" <eelder100@verizon.net> wrote in message

>>>Yep - that's you folks want - a dictatorship, where you dont have to work
>>>with others. Just railroad all your destruction through the mill.
>>>shut up those who disagree with you.
>>>

>> That's the liberal way. They're always for free speech as long as it
>> is there. There are for the political process as long as they get
>> their way.
>
> Stupid, lying fuck. Republicans just had the same thing, 2000 - 2006.
> Good thing they passed the Patriot Act so Obama and his Congress
> will have the powers they need to rule firmly.
> WS

what exactly did the evil republicans do that ALL of you enlightened dems
opposed?

.

put up or shit up, leftbot

OneTwoThree

"Rich Travsky" <traRvEsky@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote in message
> nobody@nowhere.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:13:28 -0700, "OneTwoThree"
>> <youare@notverysmart.ru> wrote:

>> >Yep - that's you folks want - a dictatorship, where you dont have to
>> >work
>> >with others. Just railroad all your destruction through the mill.
>> >shut up those who disagree with you.
>>
>> That's the liberal way. They're always for free speech as long as it
>> is there. There are for the political process as long as they get
>> their way.
>
> Rightards. How quickly they've forgotten the past decade.
>
> RT

leftbots..... have no memory at all.......