Re: etc win32utils seg faults when a pdc/bdc is queried

Berger, Daniel

3/22/2005 3:57:00 PM

Hm...that's strange. Does it help if you put a "\\" in front of the domain controller name? I believe NT requires that (while 2k and later do not).

Still, it shouldn't segfault. I'll look into it.

Regards,

Dan