Problem running my first mobile app.

Pranav

12/17/2002 8:20:00 AM

Hi *,
I am new to Mobile Internet Toolkit.
I tried running the international hello world web app as
demoed on http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...
url=/library/en-
us/mwsdk/html/mwconintroductiontomobilewebforms.asp

I am using Openwave SDK 6.1 WAP browser emulator. It was
able to load the first form successfully. If I selected
any of the items, the request failed. I got a "Request
Timed Out" Error.

I tried debugging through the app, but everything seemed
proper. It went through and exited the EventHandler as
expected.

Any idea, what may be the problem? Any configurations to
be done?

thanks in advance,
Pranav.