Mike Wiegand

can I use the System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument class
to send a print file to a printer connected to my PDA
which is running Pocket PC 2002??

thanks a ton!
Mike
1 Answer

(Mike Moore [MS])

Hi Mike,

"System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument" is a function in the Compact .NET
Framework which is still in beta testing. Also, there is a specific
newsgroup just for the compact framework:
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you. You will be more likely to
receive an answer if you post your question to the compact framework
newsgroup.

Thank you, Mike Moore
Microsoft, ASP.NET