Easwar

Frank Tse [MS]

I just tried your web.config and didn't get the error. I would believe your
MMIT wasn't installed properly so the corresponding config setting is
missing in machine.config.

Can you locate the following section in machine.config? (it is located in
%WINDIR%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\CONFIG)
<section
name="mobileControls"

type="System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobileControlsSectionHandler,System.Web.M
obile,Version=1.0.3300.0,Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" />

http://www.asp.n...