Using POSE (Palm OS Emulator) to browser MIT pages

Baccarin

Is there anyone trying to run MIT pages using POSE (Palm OS Emulator)? Is
there any special browser or configuration to browser MIT pages inside POSE?
Any orientation or experience is very useful.

Regards,

Baccarin.

4 Answers

Edward J. Stembler

I've tested my MMIT application on POSE extensively.

I recommend using HandSpring's Blazer 2.0 WAP browser.

Baccarin

Hi Edward,

Thanks for your answer.
I'm using Blazer 4.0 too (build 41), but I'm not getting
to connect my IIS. Have you done anything special to
connect it? Any special configuration in
Network/Connection POSE's settings?

Regards,

Baccarin.

Baccarin

Edward,

I'm sorry, Blazer 2.0 build 41.

Baccarin.

"Baccarin" <pekus@pekus.com.br> escreveu na mensagem
> Hi Edward,
>
> Thanks for your answer.
> I'm using Blazer 4.0 too (build 41), but I'm not getting
> to connect my IIS. Have you done anything special to
> connect it? Any special configuration in
> Network/Connection POSE's settings?
>
> Regards,
>
> Baccarin.

Edward J. Stembler

Baccarin,

I don't recall having to set or configure anything. What
version of POSE are you using? I believe 3.5 is the
lastest.