Simple Mobile Web Form question

Daniel

11/27/2002 3:28:00 PM

Hi all,
I've been using Visual Studio .Net for quite some
time, but I'm new to the MMIT. I've created a Mobile
Web Form and dragged a (Mobile) label and text box on
to it. My question is how to I place them side by side
on the same line ???

I can't adjust the size of form/label or text field
by dragging at their handles. Is this expected behaviour?
As a result when I drop a label and text field onto
the form they appear one under the other.

The client viewing my app. is a Pocket PC.

Any ideas??
1 Answer

Elia

Is no possible with mobile tags.
You must using the DeviceSpecific and using asp control.
For example:
<DeviceSpecific>
<Choice Filter="isPocketPC">
<ContentTemplate>