Studio.NET 2003 and Explorer Emulator

Erik

11/20/2002 5:42:00 AM

I installed Studio.NET 2003 after already installing the original Studio and
MMIT. I created a new MMIT project in 2003 and it builds and runs fine in
Internet Explorer, but I would like to run it in the Mobile Explorer
Emulator, but can't.

I've already added MEE as a browser (by going to browse with...), made MEE
the default and in the project's properties I've set "Always use Internet
Explorer" to false. When I run or debug, it builds fine, but the emulator
does not "pop up", I'm just left with staring at studio. However, going to
Task Manager I see that MME is running as a process, but is not visible.

Any ideas on how to get MME working with Studio 2003? Thanks.