populating a SelectionList Control

hs

11/18/2002 10:31:00 AM

Hi All,
I'm having a few problems populating a SelectionList
Control. I can't find any suitable examples to help my
understanding. I would appeciate if someone could point me
in the right direction.

Essentially, I have an xml string which has all the
information in the attributes e.g.
"<Root><data ds='description 1' os='description 2'
se='description 3'/></Root>"

I want to populate the SelectionList Control with these
attribute values. (so DataTextField is the attribute value
and DataValueField is the attribute name).

TIA
hs
2 Answers

hs

hello again.
I found some relevant examples and have solved my problem.

thanks

(Patrick C. Cole (MS))

hs,

Glad to hear so! If you have any other questions, please let us know. I
(or someone from the community) will be glad to help if necessary.

Patrick Cole
Microsoft Developer Support

You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.