List control doesn't display at all!!

Ernesto A. Salas

11/17/2002 6:07:00 AM

I've created a simple form using the MIT. I've placed a
list control on the form. However, upon previewing the
page the list control doesn't display at all!!!. I have no
idea what's going on?. The visible property is set to True
(which is its default by the way). I've added three
elements to the list. I've also set the background to a
particular color to verify, but it's not displaying the
control at all. Any ideas?, it seems I must be skipping a
step in the process to add a list to the form. Thanks
1 Answer

(Patrick C. Cole (MS))

Ernesto,

How are you attempting to view the form? What device/emulator are you
attempting to view page with?

Patrick Cole
Microsoft Developer Support

You assume all risk for your use. © 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.