Mustafa Rabie

11/14/2002 6:28:00 AM

Hi All,

I have installed the .Net framework + MIT on a W2K SP2 server but everytime
i try to access any .aspx page(either mobile or normal) i get an error that
this page is not found on server, but if i try to access any normal asp page
it finds it.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Mustafa

1 Answer

spiderman

I dont know exactly but there might be some problem like If you installed
IIS after asp.net then your aspx pages gives you these kinda problems. try
reinstalling asp.net again using this command on commandprompt.

change the folder to
C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705
(hope you have installed .net on this folder..)

aspnet_regiis -i

Hope this helps.

Sachin Korgaonkar

http://www.techspi...
http://www.developer...

"Mustafa Rabie" <mrabie@wapility.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I have installed the .Net framework + MIT on a W2K SP2 server but
everytime
> i try to access any .aspx page(either mobile or normal) i get an error
that
> this page is not found on server, but if i try to access any normal asp
page
> it finds it.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks