Andrew

11/11/2002 12:24:00 PM

Hi all,
I am relatively new to mobile development and have a
problem with my application. When i start a new project in
Visual Studio and use the code behind page to develop
methods for my mobile pages the mobile page never picks up
the methods even though i have a handles clause on the
methods. It seems that my codebehind page is not
recognised by the mobile page.

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem would be much
appreciated

here is how im coding the codebehind and mobile page:
<%@ Page Language="vb" Codebehind="MobileWebForm1.aspx.vb"
Inherits="System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage"
SmartNavigation=true%>

<%@ Register TagPrefix="mobile"
Namespace="System.Web.UI.MobileControls"
Assembly="System.Web.Mobile, Version=1.0.3300.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a" %>

Public Class MobileWebForm1 : Inherits
System.Web.UI.MobileControls.MobilePage
//code here
end class