Developing application to send pics to mobile phone from website

(Apc)

12/25/2002 3:31:00 PM

hi,
Im a Student trying to do a project which would be something like
sending photos or pics from my webpage to the mobile phone something
like www.pocketcinema.com.I have knowledge in compression and stuff
but not in developing the hardware which would let me do the
following..So can anyone point out some links for this..or wat
hardware /software i would need for this to do this project and huw
much cost..It wud be gr8 if somebody helps me out in this..
APC