I need the Mobile Internet Toolkit Release Candidate (NOT the version 1.0)

Kostas Tsakiridis

11/8/2002 4:54:00 AM

Does anyone know from where can I download it because I can't find it
anywhere on Microsoft's web site.

Thanks

Kostas

3 Answers

Edward J. Stembler

I have it:

http://www.ejstembler.com/downloads/Mobile...

Kostas Tsakiridis

Thanks for the file.. but it refuses to install :(

Let me explain:

My VS.NET(2002) Enterprise Architech version uses .NET Framework 1.0.3621
and the Mobile Internet Toolkit 1.0 needs .NET Framework 1.0.3705 so I can't
use the latest version of the toolkit. The VS.NET(2002) help file directs me
to download the Mobile Internet Toolkit Release Candidate at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027...
sdncompositedoc.xml&frame=true

But still the Release Candidate version I got from you refuses to install..
I get a "Setup has detected an incompatible version of the Microsoft .NET
Framework.." :(

Any ideas?

Kostas

"Edward J. Stembler" <ejstembler@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have it:
>
> http://www.ejstembler.com/downloads/Mobile...

Jonathan Perry

try using .net framework ver. 1.1 or get everett....
perhaps it might work

files/027/001/516/m