Michael Leung

I am trying to install the Mobile Information Toolkit 1.0.
I already have VS.NET and the .NET framework installed.
When I run the MIT installation, it reports an error
saying "Setup has detected an incompatible version of
the .NET Framework. The Mobile Information Toolkit cannot
be installed at this time. Please see the Readme.htm file
for more details". Where is the Readme.htm for the
toolkit ? I don't understand why it wouldn't work with
my .NET Framework. The .NET framework is the one that
comes with VS.NET.

Does anyone know what is going on ?

Please help,
Michael.