Localize mobile application (specific for mobile phone)?

Do Quyet Tien

I'm really interested in localizing mobile application (mobile phone) for
non-English (e.g Vietnamese), how to do? Is it same as we're doing with
ASP.NET app? How about font? How about Unicode?

Thanks,
Tien,

2 Answers

(Frank Delia)

The mechanisms for localizing an MMIT application are the same as those for
ASP.NET. MMIT supports Unicode and can take advantage of the fonts
available in your browser.
- Frank

--Please do not reply directly to this email address; it is intended for
newsgroup purposes only--

Do Quyet Tien

Thanks, so great, but does browser of mobile phone support Unicode font?