Frank Tse [MS]

10/30/2002 6:45:00 PM

I presume your mobile device can browse web pages. Then you can create a
simple mobile webforms using MMIT and have a couple textbox controls and a
command control for sending the data back to your web server. Some samples
can be found at http://samples.gotdotnet.com/mobilequickstart/De...

http://www.asp.n...