Steven

10/29/2002 3:48:00 PM

My boss wants me to incorporate SMS in a web application
we are developing in VB.Net, and I honestly don't even
know where to start...Any suggestions?

TIA

2 Answers

Frank Tse [MS]

Got the following from some early posting:
www.wap2web.de/aspmenu.aspx
http://www.wap2web.de/...

http://www.asp.n...

"Steven" <sfuentes@helvetia-pr.com> wrote in message
> My boss wants me to incorporate SMS in a web application
> we are developing in VB.Net, and I honestly don't even
> know where to start...Any suggestions?
>
> TIA

Oscar Thornell

You need to have access to an SMS gateway. Contact a network provider for
cellular phones (something like Vodafone) and ask what you need to send SMS
through them...

/Oscar