=?iso-8859-1?Q?MMIT_unsupported_on_T.Mobile_Sidekick?=

Edward J. Stembler

10/24/2002 8:05:00 PM

I just tested my MMIT application on T.Mobile's Sidekick
(aka Danger's HitTop Communicator)... When I navigated to
a page with a mobile List control on it, after attempting
to select a list item, it produced a "Javascript not
supported." error.

Oh well, I guess it's not surprising since the device,
while novel, is somewhat proprietary. It's uses a custom,
java-based OS, and who knows about the browser.

Product links:
http://www.danger.com/pr...
http://www.t-mobile.com/products/ove...
phoneid=165302