System.Web.Mobile.dll not on IIS' .NET install

jason

10/23/2002 7:50:00 PM

How is System.Web.Mobile.dll supposed to get installed on
IIS server?

I have .NET Framework installed on IIS server. It work's
just great for vanilla web services.

I am now prototyping Mobile Web App (using MMIT SDK). My
test app builds just fine, but when I try to run the web
aspx page it fails. Turns out that the
System.Web.Mobile.dll is not there, as well as many other
essential .NET dlls. I checked some other systems and
these also do not have the same files as I do after
installing the MMIT SDK.

I feel entitled to kick Bill in the nuts. Sure feels like
he has kicked mine hundreds of times.
1 Answer

Mark Fitzpatrick

Do the other systems have the MMIT installed? MMIT is not a default part of
the current .Net Framework and is installed seperately.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage