kshields-collie

10/22/2002 9:08:00 PM

I have a question about setting the focus on a textbox. I am able to
execute javascript, however I don't have access to my server side control.
I get an error message thats states myControl is null or is not an object.
Any suggestions?

2 Answers

Greg Griffiths

can you post a URL / some code ?

kshields-collie wrote:

> I have a question about setting the focus on a textbox. I am able to
> execute javascript, however I don't have access to my server side control.
> I get an error message thats states myControl is null or is not an object.
> Any suggestions?

kshields-collie

elow is a snippet of the code that I am using. Remeber that txtUserName is a
mobile web form textbox control rendered on the client side as an input of
the same name "txtUserName".

<mobile:DeviceSpecific id="DeviceSpecific1" runat="server">

<Choice Filter="isHTML32">

<ScriptTemplate>

<script language="javascript">

<!--