Darrell

10/22/2002 2:25:00 AM

i have HP Jornado 720 pocket pc. Windows CE, Core system
4.01, 4.01 Exp, pocket outlook 3.1.

I want to upgrade Internet Explorer on the Jornado so that
Java is allowed. Also I want to keep the operating system
current on the Jornado 720.

How do I do this? There does not seem to be much support
from anyone on CE to obtain updates, etc. like on windows
for PC, etc.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Darrell

Email is jdarrell.thomas@att.net
1 Answer

Frank Tse [MS]

For questions on PocketPC, the newsgroup microsoft.public.pocketpc might be
able to help you.

http://www.asp.n...