syvoon

10/21/2002 11:06:00 AM

Hi all!!
I'm using C# to develop a web-based applicaition for pocket pc. But I notice
the textbox control (as well as other control) doesn't have enable property.
How do I make the text disable like normal what we did by using VB?
Thanks

1 Answer

Frank Tse [MS]

Unfortunately, many mobile devices do not support the disable feature of
textbox, mobile TextBox control doesn't support such property.

However, if you would like to consider using ASP.NET's TextBox control
specifically for PocketPC thru deivce specific template, such TextBox
control does have Enabled property.

http://www.asp.n...