Changing default GO softkey label for lists - Please help.

Alex Crookes

10/20/2002 6:30:00 PM

I've been through the walkthrough in the MMIT
documentation on changing the default sofktey label;
Everythign seemed fine apart from the fact that the fact
i get an error cs0101 - namespace (x) already contains a
specification for (y) - in my case the
UPWMLMobileTextWriter.

Basically, all I want to be able to do is render the
default Go as something else, even a different static
word - Anything but go (my company objects to this as
it's used as part of a partners rivals advertising, so
it's politically not a word I can use).

I'm working through the rest of the docs there, but I'm
out my league being a VB/VB.net developer and it all
being in c#. Any help on what I hope is a trivial matter
is welcomed.