URLs vs Option OnPicks in Openwave - How to control

Alex Crookes

10/18/2002 6:33:00 PM

After some experimentation, I've found the following behaviour for openwave
browsers

1.
[label]
[link ]

This will render the link as a URL

2.
[label]
[link]
[link]

This will usually render as option onpicks - if the label length exceeds
roughly two lines of text, it will render as URLs/

3.
[label]
[link]
[link]
[label]

This will render as URLs.

The same applies when using lists in place of the links too. Basically, at
present it seems very hit and miss as to which I get. I really need to be
able to control this in the code I'm writing, especially when the 1st label
is long. I've searched just about everywhere and got no response to date.
I'm hoping this will answer my question.

TIA,

Alx

--
Alx