Samsung T100 having problems with WML code from MMIT

Andrew

10/18/2002 4:53:00 PM

Hi all!

The WML code generated by the MMIT appears to be causing problems for the
Openwave browser on the Samsung T100 mobile phone. The error I get is:
1019: Compile error. The WML works fine on Nokia phone so I assume it's an
Openwave problem.

Has anyone come across this problem and sorted it? From what I gather so
far, Openwave says 1019 Compile error is when the WML code is badly formed.
If this is the case, then either the MMIT is doing someting odd, or the
Openwave browser sucks. Either way, any help on this will be most welcome.

Thanks all!

Andrew