Bill Ehrreich

10/18/2002 4:40:00 PM

I have a mobile site that includes links to other sites on its main
menu. After the user clicks on one of the links (and is sent to another
site), I want them to be able to return to my site. I also want to
assume that the user's browser has no "back" key (my cell phone doesn't,
for example).

While the user is on my site, I use one of the two soft keys to provide
an instant return to the main menu, typically with command buttons in
the form. However, once the user links to another site, how can I
ensure that they can get back to my main menu if they don't have a
"back" button?

Bill Ehrreich
Hollywood, FL

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***