Re: Support for 10x Productivity Increase with Rails!

Kloubakov, Yura

3/21/2005 7:10:00 PM

OK. 4 month > 17 weeks :)

I also agree with the argument made by others that re-implementation
takes less than the first implementation but it may be more true for
their first re-implementation in "better" Java.

Yura.