Problems with xmms-ruby

Premshree Pillai

3/15/2005 11:15:00 PM

So I recently compiled tcl and tk. Recompiled Ruby with tcl/tk in the
config. _Somehow_, xmms-ruby[1] stopped working... a require 'xmms'
does not work anymore.

I re-installed the package, no luck. When running extconf.rb,
xmms_remote_get_version returns 'no'.

I'm using FreeBSD 4.1.

Any pointers?

--
Premshree Pillai
http://www.livejournal.com/users/...

10 Answers

The Nice Mean Man

On Dec 13, 11:37 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> I've always found Tiger a bit annoying and very hard to root for...he
> comes off like a petulant sorehead during matches when he's losing, and
> there's a creepy sense of him being "bred" to golf and having that "Must
> please Daddy!!" neurosis gnawing at him. I also could do without the
> grandstanding fist pumps and the silly red-shirt-on-final-day
> superstition. But I'm really surprised (and even disappointed) at recent
> events...didn't expect his sins to be this significant. He's probably a
> much better person than "The Nice Mean Man," however.

Hey, ASSHOLE.... I don't cheat on my wife. I control what hangs
between my legs. It does not control me. And that is why I ain't a
NIGGER. Like THIS clown. That's all he is DESPITE what the LYING MEDIA
spins your way and gets you to believe. He's NOTHING but a TOM-CAT
NIGGER. Home is where he hangs his hat. He has women all over 'his
territory'. Just like the animal that he fucking is. I am respectable
and loving to my wife. So don't you EVER compare ME with this sorry
black bastard. He don't fit. He can't fit. He only IS what you MADE it
possible for him to be. Just like your nigger-boy Oboma there. A
token. They didn’t do a thing but TAKE.

6SickStrings@gmail.com

On Dec 13, 11:37 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> I've always found Tiger a bit annoying and very hard to root for...he
> comes off like a petulant sorehead during matches when he's losing, and
> there's a creepy sense of him being "bred" to golf and having that "Must
> please Daddy!!" neurosis gnawing at him. I also could do without the
> grandstanding fist pumps and the silly red-shirt-on-final-day
> superstition. But I'm really surprised (and even disappointed) at recent
> events...didn't expect his sins to be this significant. He's probably a
> much better person than "The Nice Mean Man," however.

That's not much of a challenge is it? TNMM is the intellectual
equivalent of the stuff that acculuates around the base of a subway
toilet. And that's about the nicest thing I can say about him.

Oh, that and it's easy to control your junk when women, men and small
farm animals will have nothing to do with you.

6SickStrings@gmail.com

On Dec 14, 1:42 am, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> The Nice Mean Man <hitherand...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 13, 11:37 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> > > I've always found Tiger a bit annoying and very hard to root for...he
> > > comes off like a petulant sorehead during matches when he's losing, and
> > > there's a creepy sense of him being "bred" to golf and having that "Must
> > > please Daddy!!" neurosis gnawing at him. I also could do without the
> > > grandstanding fist pumps and the silly red-shirt-on-final-day
> > > superstition. But I'm really surprised (and even disappointed) at recent
> > > events...didn't expect his sins to be this significant. He's probably a
> > > much better person than "The Nice Mean Man," however.
>
> > Hey, ASSHOLE.... I don't cheat on my wife. I control what hangs
> > between my legs. It does not control me. And that is why I ain't a
> > NIGGER. Like THIS clown. That's all he is DESPITE what the LYING MEDIA
> > spins your way and gets you to believe. He's NOTHING but a TOM-CAT
> > NIGGER. Home is where he hangs his hat. He has women all over 'his
> > territory'. Just like the animal that he fucking is. I am respectable
> > and loving to my wife. So don't you EVER compare ME with this sorry
> > black bastard. He don't fit. He can't fit. He only IS what you MADE it
> > possible for him to be. Just like your nigger-boy Oboma there. A
> > token. They didn t do a thing but TAKE.
>
> Set up a stand in your local airport, and maybe you'll get a chance to
> shine his shoes someday!- Hide quoted text -

Would you want that slack jawed moron drooling on your shoes? Mr Woods
probably wouldn't either.

Jeff

On Dec 14, 12:23 am, The Nice Mean Man <hitherand...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 13, 11:37 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I've always found Tiger a bit annoying and very hard to root for...he
> > comes off like a petulant sorehead during matches when he's losing, and
> > there's a creepy sense of him being "bred" to golf and having that "Must
> > please Daddy!!" neurosis gnawing at him. I also could do without the
> > grandstanding fist pumps and the silly red-shirt-on-final-day
> > superstition. But I'm really surprised (and even disappointed) at recent
> > events...didn't expect his sins to be this significant. He's probably a
> > much better person than "The Nice Mean Man," however.
>
> Hey, ASSHOLE.... I don't cheat on my wife. I control what hangs
> between my legs. It does not control me.

Congrats to you for replying to previous post. If you weren't being
controlled above as you say about that, you are now being
controlled for responding to this post. I hope you can
find your way out of this tangled web...but I have my
doubts. Good luck. You sure aren't alone.

Jim Beam

On Dec 14, 11:42 am, "6SickStri...@gmail.com" <6sickstri...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Dec 13, 11:37 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I've always found Tiger a bit annoying and very hard to root for...he
> > comes off like a petulant sorehead during matches when he's losing, and
> > there's a creepy sense of him being "bred" to golf and having that "Must
> > please Daddy!!" neurosis gnawing at him. I also could do without the
> > grandstanding fist pumps and the silly red-shirt-on-final-day
> > superstition. But I'm really surprised (and even disappointed) at recent
> > events...didn't expect his sins to be this significant. He's probably a
> > much better person than "The Nice Mean Man," however.
>
> That's not much of a challenge is it? TNMM is the intellectual
> equivalent of the stuff that acculuates around the base of a subway
> toilet. And that's about the nicest thing I can say about him.

> Oh, that and it's easy to control your junk when women, men and small
> farm animals will have nothing to do with you.

That's okay with him, he's got his hands and a jar of vasoline.

6SickStrings@gmail.com

On Dec 14, 3:33 pm, Jim Beam <Tenbeers1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 14, 11:42 am, "6SickStri...@gmail.com" <6sickstri...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 13, 11:37 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > I've always found Tiger a bit annoying and very hard to root for...he
> > > comes off like a petulant sorehead during matches when he's losing, and
> > > there's a creepy sense of him being "bred" to golf and having that "Must
> > > please Daddy!!" neurosis gnawing at him. I also could do without the
> > > grandstanding fist pumps and the silly red-shirt-on-final-day
> > > superstition. But I'm really surprised (and even disappointed) at recent
> > > events...didn't expect his sins to be this significant. He's probably a
> > > much better person than "The Nice Mean Man," however.
>
> > That's not much of a challenge is it? TNMM is the intellectual
> > equivalent of the stuff that acculuates around the base of a subway
> > toilet. And that's about the nicest thing I can say about him.
>
> > Oh, that and it's easy to control your junk when women, men and small
> > farm animals will have nothing to do with you.
>
> That's okay with him, he's got his hands and a jar of vasoline.- Hide quoted text -

I'd bet his hand turns him down on a regular basis.

6SickStrings@gmail.com

On Dec 14, 3:45 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> "6SickStri...@gmail.com" <6sickstri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Dec 13, 11:37 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
> > > I've always found Tiger a bit annoying and very hard to root for...he
> > > comes off like a petulant sorehead during matches when he's losing, and
> > > there's a creepy sense of him being "bred" to golf and having that "Must
> > > please Daddy!!" neurosis gnawing at him. I also could do without the
> > > grandstanding fist pumps and the silly red-shirt-on-final-day
> > > superstition. But I'm really surprised (and even disappointed) at recent
> > > events...didn't expect his sins to be this significant. He's probably a
> > > much better person than "The Nice Mean Man," however.
>
> > That's not much of a challenge is it? TNMM is the intellectual
> > equivalent of the stuff that acculuates around the base of a subway
> > toilet. And that's about the nicest thing I can say about him.
>
> I don't think he's stupid...he's just sick in the head. I still think
> his racist schtick is an act, but he's sick just for pursuing that same
> game for so very long.

Sick? Stupid? Hateful? Ignorant?

Off Topic. Disgusting. Repugnant. Moronic...

There's no good way to characterize it.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

On Dec 14, 1:23 am, The Nice Mean Man <hitherand...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 13, 11:37 pm, poisoned rose <prose1...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I've always found Tiger a bit annoying and very hard to root for...he
> > comes off like a petulant sorehead during matches when he's losing, and
> > there's a creepy sense of him being "bred" to golf and having that "Must
> > please Daddy!!" neurosis gnawing at him. I also could do without the
> > grandstanding fist pumps and the silly red-shirt-on-final-day
> > superstition. But I'm really surprised (and even disappointed) at recent
> > events...didn't expect his sins to be this significant. He's probably a
> > much better person than "The Nice Mean Man," however.
>
> Hey, ASSHOLE.... I don't cheat on my wife. I control what hangs
> between my legs. It does not control me. And that is why I ain't a
> NIGGER. Like THIS clown. That's all he is DESPITE what the LYING MEDIA
> spins your way and gets you to believe. He's NOTHING but a TOM-CAT
> NIGGER. Home is where he hangs his hat. He has women all over 'his
> territory'. Just like the animal that he fucking is. I am respectable
> and loving to my wife. So don't you EVER compare ME with this sorry
> black bastard. He don't fit. He can't fit. He only IS what you MADE it
> possible for him to be. Just like your nigger-boy Oboma there. A
> token. They didn’t do a thing but TAKE.

The fact that he only goes for white woman, including wife, must
really make you tear your hair out.

Good.

BLACKPOOLJIMMY

> Good looking guy, sudden fame, world's greatest golfer,
> multi-millionaire over night.......couldn't handle it. ?Swelled head
> (little one, too).

Tiger is good looking? The money is good looking.

Jim Beam

On Dec 14, 6:29 pm, BLACKPOOLJIMMY <Blackpoolji...@aol.com> wrote:
> > Good looking guy, sudden fame, world's greatest golfer,
> > multi-millionaire over night.......couldn't handle it. Swelled head
> > (little one, too).
>
> Tiger is good looking? The money is good looking.

Skanking looking good.