WEBrick guide gone?

Bil Kleb

3/14/2005 12:48:00 PM

I'm getting a 404 error for the WEBrick guide:

http://rubyurl...

Thanks,
--
Bil Kleb
http://fun3d.lar...

4 Answers

Shalev NessAiver

Works fine for me.

On Mar 14, 2005, at 7:47 AM, Bil Kleb wrote:

> I'm getting a 404 error for the WEBrick guide:
>
> http://rubyurl...
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Bil Kleb
> http://fun3d.lar...

Robert McGovern

It is now, it wasn't earlier, seems the author had added a redirect to
his new site as it went to a completely different url earlier.

--
Personal responsibility is battling extinction.

Yohanes Santoso

Bil Kleb <Bil.Kleb@nasa.gov> writes:

> I'm getting a 404 error for the WEBrick guide:
>
> http://rubyurl...

Sorry, for the interruption. The guide is now hosted on a new
server. The previous server was hacked and defaced. My main arch
repository is also gone. I really wanted to cry back then.

The new URL is now http://microjet.ath.cx/WebWiki/WE...
although the old url is still supported (simply redirects to above).

YS.

Bil Kleb

Yohanes Santoso wrote:

> Sorry, for the interruption. The guide is now hosted on a new
> server. The previous server was hacked and defaced. My main arch
> repository is also gone. I really wanted to cry back then.

Sad. :(

> The new URL is now http://microjet.ath.cx/WebWiki/WE...
> although the old url is still supported (simply redirects to above).

Thanks for this info and thanks even more for writing the guide!

Regards,
--
Bil Kleb
http://fun3d.lar...