[ANN]: PageTemplate 1.2.0

Brian Wisti

3/13/2005 6:47:00 AM

Hi all,

I've released PageTemplate 1.2. PageTemplate is a Ruby package which
allows you to utilize text templates for your Web projects. It is
mainly intended for use in a
CGI environment, but has been designed to be useful in a broad range
of similar applications. Additional details can be found at the
PageTemplate home pages:

* http://rubyforge.org/projects/pag...
* http://coolnam...products/pag...

1.1.2 -> 1.2.0 Changes
---------------------------------

- Added: UnlessCommand (including '[%unless foo %]' syntax)
- Added: Loop Metavariables __FIRST__, __LAST__, and __ODD__
- Added: CommentCommand (including '[%-- blah --%]' syntax)
- Added: IncludeCommands allow multiple include paths
- Changed: VariableCommands access via 'obj.respond_to?'
rather than 'obj.class.has_method?'
- Changed: IncludeCommand returns a failure string when
include fails, rather than raising an exception.
- Fixed: Unhandled SecurityError when 'include' is called
in a mod_ruby environment
- Fixed: MANIFEST file being installed to rubylib directory

--------------------------------------
I hope folks like it!

Kind Regards,

Brian Wisti
http://coolnam...

1 Answer

Bettye Vargas

Ramon is foreign transplant originally from Venezuela, probably a
beaner terrorist, and definitely a Fraud. Ramon F Herrera also goes by
"Cambridge Ray," "Google Poster," "Lucius Sanctimonious," and
"Hadron.".An ultra-left, open-borders pretend-American. He lives and
works in Houston, TX. Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you
encourage them to continue lying.

Ramon F Herrera
13313 Cutten Rd, Apt 7102
Houston, TX 77069-2374

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 08:01:03 -0700 (PDT), Ramon F Herrera
<goposter@jonjay.com> wrote:
>On Aug 14, 11:08?am, "DogDiesel" <nos...@nospam.none> wrote:
> > ?you voted in a peanut farmer you dolt.
>... with a degree in Nuclear Engineering (reactor technology and
>nuclear physics).
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ji...

Your attempt to portray Carter as a nuclear scientist FAILED and is a

"Before he became President, Carter... was a peanut farmer... In 1981,
Carter returned to Georgia to his peanut farm..."

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallof...