Who wants to learn Ruby with me?

Andreas Sprotte

3/11/2005 5:58:00 PM

I'm looking for someone interested in writting a little Cocoa App on
the Mac Plattform using RubyCocoa to access the native GUI widgets and
pure Ruby for it's internal logic. I want to learn about the model view
controller pattern, object-orientation, basic networking and accessing
a database. We'd email us back and forth and would collaborate via
SubEthaEdit once a week.

The project should be something that could be completed in about 40
hours, maybe spread about 4 to 6 weeks.

I'm a student of media science in Nurnberg, Germany and have had some
previous exposure to Java and Oberon.

Of course, I asked all of my buddies first, but none of them is into
Ruby. They only do stuff in Perl and Phyton or worse.

â??â??Andreas

P.S. My real mail adress is andreasDOTsprotteATlycosDOTde

5 Answers

Normand Araujo

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 15:34:14 -0800 (PST), Paul Duca
<paul.duca2@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mar 6, 4:17 pm, FOO Fighter <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 6, 1:50 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Have you seen Sandra Fluke on TV?
>>
>> > Why does SHE need contraceptives?
>>
>> > What man would bother???
>>
>> > Even Bill Clinton's taste in women is better.
>>
>> > Just my opinion.
>>
>> Hey,there's someone for everyone. I'm sure there are plenty of
>> homeless crackheaded negroids out there that would be damned proud to
>> have that white woman on his arm in spite of the fact that Ms.Fluke is
>> one plug ugly,smelly,hairy legged,carpet munching skank. But, like the
>> 'groids say about the grotesquely obese white wimmin dey have on dey
>> arm,"She might be ugly,but she beeze white" !!
>
>I guess that explains Mrs. Clarence Thomas....
>

>Paul

Paul J Duca (45-49)
100 Myrtle Ave.,
Apt 409;
Whitman, MA 02382-1359,
781-447-1208

W.T.S.

In article <0b03b010-6826-4e6d-a727-3ca0975f2589
@j8g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, hoofhearted07@yahoo.com says...
> On Mar 6, 1:50??pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Have you seen Sandra Fluke on TV?
> >
> > Why does SHE need contraceptives?
> >
> > What man would bother???
> >
> > Even Bill Clinton's taste in women is better.
> >
> > Just my opinion.
>
> Hey,there's someone for everyone. I'm sure there are plenty of
> homeless crackheaded negroids out there that would be damned proud to
> have that white woman on his arm in spite of the fact that Ms.Fluke is
> one plug ugly,smelly,hairy legged,carpet munching skank. But, like the
> 'groids say about the grotesquely obese white wimmin dey have on dey
> arm,"She might be ugly,but she beeze white" !!
1. She's a hell of a lot better looking than any of your daughters or
any wife or girlfriend you'll ever have.
2. She'll make more in one year than you will in a lifetime.
3. Her moral character is still light years ahead of your's or even the
Pope's.
4. Is name calling the best you can do?

Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
women and men alike!

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/p...

http://www.jennyje...

http://tinyurl.c...

http://www.egalitarian.biz/Plan-B--Remedy-of-a-Lif...

http://www.thelizlibrary.org/l...

Breed like rabbits, live like pigs.
Live like pigs, die like rats!

Modern Christian: Someone who can take time out from
complaining about "welfare mothers popping out babies we
have to feed" to complain about welfare mothers getting
abortions that PREVENT more babies to be raised at public
expense.

Tracey12

On Mar 6, 6:59 pm, "W.T.S." <m...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> In article <0b03b010-6826-4e6d-a727-3ca0975f2589
> @j8g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, hoofhearte...@yahoo.com says...
>

> > On Mar 6, 1:50 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Have you seen Sandra Fluke on TV?
>
> > > Why does SHE need contraceptives?
>
> > > What man would bother???
>
> > > Even Bill Clinton's taste in women is better.
>
> > > Just my opinion.
>
> > Hey,there's someone for everyone. I'm sure there are plenty of
> > homeless crackheaded negroids out there that would be damned proud to
> > have that white woman on his arm in spite of the fact that Ms.Fluke is
> > one plug ugly,smelly,hairy legged,carpet munching skank. But, like the
> > 'groids say about the grotesquely obese white wimmin dey have on dey
> > arm,"She might be ugly,but she beeze white" !!
>
> 1.  She's a hell of a lot better looking than any of your daughters or
> any wife or girlfriend you'll ever have.
> 2.  She'll make more in one year than you will in a lifetime.
> 3.  Her moral character is still light years ahead of your's or even the
> Pope's.
> 4.  Is name calling the best you can do?
>
> Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
> women and men alike!
>
> http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/p...
>
> http://www.jennyje...
>
> http://tinyurl.c...
>
> http://www.egalitarian.biz/Plan-B--Remedy-of-a-Lif...
>
> http://www.thelizlibrary.org/l...
>
> Breed like rabbits, live like pigs.
> Live like pigs, die like rats!
>
> Modern Christian: Someone who can take time out from
> complaining about "welfare mothers popping out babies we
> have to feed" to complain about welfare mothers getting
> abortions that PREVENT more babies to be raised at public
> expense.

I am so glad you replied to my post. Your kookery is so out there, I
could not have jokingly come up with the junk you posted in all
seriousness.

THANK YOU!

robw

On Mar 6, 4:17 pm, FOO Fighter <hoofhearte...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 6, 1:50 pm, Tracey12 <tracey12em...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Have you seen Sandra Fluke on TV?
>
> > Why does SHE need contraceptives?
>
> > What man would bother???
>
> > Even Bill Clinton's taste in women is better.
>
> > Just my opinion.
>
> Hey,there's someone for everyone. I'm sure there are plenty of
> homeless crackheaded negroids out there that would be damned proud to
> have that white woman on his arm in spite of the fact that Ms.Fluke is
> one plug ugly,smelly,hairy legged,carpet munching skank. But, like the
> 'groids say about the grotesquely obese white wimmin dey have on dey
> arm,"She might be ugly,but she beeze white" !!

Seems she's got your faggot Rushbo on the run.

And Phagtom, you know coward when you see it!!!!
(snicker)

Terri Estelle Valladares

Real name Kathy. A 4' 6" pygmy nigger, probably wider than she is
tall. She claims to live in Philly but has never posted from Philly.
She mainly posts from a Delaware Public Library or a Barnes & Noble in
the Wilmington, DE, area using free wifi. She also uses free Google
Groups on a borrowed laptop. In her entire life she has contributed
absolutely nothing to society. Lies frequently but after many
beatings has become another usenet zoo monkey. Liars, once they have
been exposed, frequently revert to behavior most similar to a zoo
monkey who sits in the cage throwing feces at passersby but saying
nothing of value. Note that when you reply to a Proven Liar you
encourage them to continue lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallof... asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:46:35 -0800 (PST), robw <noddy093@comcast.net>
wrote:
>The NFL does not allow post td celebrations that are pre-determined.
>Isn't that excactly what "Tebowing" is all about?
>Timmy knowingly does it.
>Should be a fifteen yard penalty.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Pre-determined" has NOTHING to do with it.............

ONLY "excessive" is relevant...........

"Post-TD" is NOT the only celebration under the rule..........

http://www.ehow.com/list_6636350_endzone-celebration-nfl-...

Maybe a 4'6" runt nigger should STOP talking about real men's
sports.........

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!