johac

In article
<f34f8c6f-ec21-4292-84de-6d2c40bc87e5@c23g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
Codebreaker <Codebreaker@bigsecret.com> wrote:

> On Feb 11, 3:09?am, johac <jhachm...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <32c7509e-b8a3-406f-a04b-9f663e9d0...@c23g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> > ?Tohu.B...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > > "We are the change that we seek." Waiting to hear what Obama has to
> > > say -- win, lose or tie -- has become the most anticipated event of
> > > any
> > > given primary night." Unknown source
> >
> > > The question is:
> > > Why is Obama eager to change Nancy Pelozi so fast?
> > > She just got elected.
> >
> > > Answer: Obama is a muslim and Muslims don't think
> > > a woman has the ability to lead.
> > > Obama islamic instincts come through
> >
> > Liar. Barack Obama is an American Christian.
>

> Liar. Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a Muslim name

Moron. Obama didn't choose his name. It was given to him.
--
John #1782

Michelle Malkin

"johac" <jhachmann@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> In article
> <f34f8c6f-ec21-4292-84de-6d2c40bc87e5@c23g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
> Codebreaker <Codebreaker@bigsecret.com> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 11, 3:09 am, johac <jhachm...@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> > In article
>> > <32c7509e-b8a3-406f-a04b-9f663e9d0...@c23g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,

>> > Liar. Barack Obama is an American Christian.
>>

>> Liar. Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a Muslim name
>>

> Moron. Obama didn't choose his name. It was given to him.

I'm a democrat and I'm not thrilled with the
House Speaker, either. Plus, I'm also a woman.
Pelosi shouldn't be blocking attempts to impeach
the Squatter in the White House.
--
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Michelle Malkin (Mickey) aa list#1
> --
> John #1782

johac

In article <MbGdnbYkdbOCOizanZ2dnUVZ_sKqnZ2d@comcast.com>,
"Michelle Malkin" <hypatiab7@comcast.net> wrote:

> "johac" <jhachmann@remove.sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > In article
> > <f34f8c6f-ec21-4292-84de-6d2c40bc87e5@c23g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
> > Codebreaker <Codebreaker@bigsecret.com> wrote:

> >> Liar. Barack HUSSEIN Obama is a Muslim name
> >>

> > Moron. Obama didn't choose his name. It was given to him.
>
> I'm a democrat and I'm not thrilled with the
> House Speaker, either. Plus, I'm also a woman.
> Pelosi shouldn't be blocking attempts to impeach
> the Squatter in the White House.

I don't get it. We elected a Congress to end the war and bring the Bush
gang to justice. So far the House and Senate have caved in almost everyt
ime to the Shrub. I have nothing against a woman Speaker, but it should
be someone other than Pelosi. I think Barbara Lee of California, for
instance, would be a lot better.
--
John #1782