Annotations in Ruby

Curt Hibbs

3/9/2005 12:04:00 PM

Forgive me if this was already discussed here (its very possible I could
have missed it). But if not, I found this very interesting:

http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/rinkrank/archives/000994_annotati...
y.html

A most interesting quote from this article is:

It took the Java community forever to do stuff
like this. First a couple of years of XDoclet,
then JSR175. And tons of code too. In Ruby it's
1 hour's work and 25 lines of code. Go figure.

Curt

5 Answers

duke

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:05:16 +1100, "Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 17:35:55 -0800, rL@somis.org (. R. L. Measures.)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> . NFP = another pregnancy.
>>
>> Just keep the zipper up.

>You should have been telling that to your priests.

I've never met any that didn't.

duke, American - American

*****
1 John 3:4-6
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact,
sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he
appeared so that he might take away our sins.
And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in
him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to
sin has either seen him or known him.
*****

duke

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 07:23:02 +1100, "Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 11:30:38 +1100, "Andrew W"
>> <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>>
>>> "duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Popes have been making rules and restrictions for centuries.
>>
>> What rules and restrictions? Can you name one?

>Priests can't marry.
>Memory problems again duke?

Correction - priests don't marry because they want to give their lives in the
service of God and elect to remain celibate. Many a priest has left the
priesthood and are now successful husbands and fathers.

duke, American - American

*****

> On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 15:06:47 -0600, "Zacharias Mulletstein"
> <zachariasmulletstein@isalwaysright.com> wrote:
>
>>"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> Just keep the zipper up.
>>
>>Easy for you to say, old man. You couldn't get laid in a prison with a
>>handful of pardons.
>
> I don't want to be laid in a prison. Maybe you go for guys but I don't.

At your age you should take whatever you can get.

W.T.S.

In article <dshcl75jnka14kfq7iabfu0dn236m8cv3f@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...

> On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:05:16 +1100, "Andrew W" <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au>
> wrote:
>
> >"duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message

> >> Just keep the zipper up.
>
> >You should have been telling that to your priests.
>
> I've never met any that didn't.
You're kidding.

> puke

Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
women and men alike!

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/p...

http://www.jennyje...

http://tinyurl.c...

http://www.egalitarian.biz/Plan-B--Remedy-of-a-Lif...

http://www.thelizlibrary.org/l...

Breed like rabbits, live like pigs.
Live like pigs, die like rats!

Modern Christian: Someone who can take time out from
complaining about "welfare mothers popping out babies we
have to feed" to complain about welfare mothers getting
abortions that PREVENT more babies to be raised at public
expense.

Andrew W

> On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 12:05:16 +1100, "Andrew W"
> <remove_ajwerner@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
>> "duke" <duckgumbo32@cox.net> wrote in message

>>> Just keep the zipper up.
>
>> You should have been telling that to your priests.
>
> I've never met any that didn't.

....that you know of.

--
No man becomes a slave until he ceases to be his own master.

Christianity - the religion of subjugation.

The Christian religion has a good teaching - Love one another. There
are perhaps a few others. The rest is B.S.