Nitro/Og Homepage

George Moschovitis

3/9/2005 8:55:00 AM

Hello everyone,

I 've just uploaded a homepage for the Nitro and Og projects:

http://nitro.rub...

At the moment the homepage is rather simple, however it contains
links to some online documentation, the Og tutorial, the Forum,
Mailing list and Bug tracker.

As everything related with Nitro, this homepage will be improved
frequently, so stay tuned :)

regards,
George.

7 Answers

Its Me

"George Moschovitis" <george.moschovitis@gmail.com> wrote

> I 've just uploaded a homepage for the Nitro and Og projects:
>
> http://nitro.rub...

All I see is "Coming soon!"

martinus

> All I see is "Coming soon!"

Hold the shift key while clicking reload :-)

martinus

George Moschovitis

> All I see is "Coming soon!"

Press Ctrl+Refresh

please note that the url is nitro.rubyforge.ORG
and not nitro.rubyforge.COM

-g.

Its Me

Duh!

Thanks for saying that kindly :-)

"Martin Ankerl" <martin.ankerl@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > All I see is "Coming soon!"
>
> Hold the shift key while clicking reload :-)
>
> martinus

duke

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 00:15:15 -0800, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist
goddess" <goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:

>On 2012-Mar-05 11:28, duke wrote:
>> On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 09:28:18 -0800, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist
>> goddess"<goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:

>>> There are also supernatural agents, like angels, demons, telekinesis (in
>>> Jediism in particular), the ability to turn water into wine, etc.
>>
>> None are those are deities.

>Correct -- that's why they're referred to as "supernatural agents,"
>hence the relevant significance of the definition of atheism -- the
>absence of belief in deities and supernatural agents.

Nope, that's atheist wannabe, pretty much in line with agnostics. Such people
simply do not find the evidence convincing. The pantry is empty on making a
case for there being NO God. So the best one can do is be an atheist wannabe.

duke, American - American

*****
1 John 3:4-6
4 Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact,
sin is lawlessness. 5 But you know that he
appeared so that he might take away our sins.
And in him is no sin. 6 No one who lives in
him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to
sin has either seen him or known him.
*****

On 2012-Mar-06 09:11, duke wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 00:12:52 -0800, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist
> goddess"<goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2012-Mar-05 11:26, duke wrote:

>>> None are lost.
>>
>> That web page only partially supports your conclusion. What are the
>> other commandments for which the numbers are missing?
>
> There aren't any lost.

Then what happened to the commandments numbered 15, 16, 17, 20, 22-28,
30-37, and 39-62 (assuming, of course, that there isn't a 64th or any
more beyond this)?

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."

On 2012-Mar-06 09:13, duke wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 00:15:15 -0800, "Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist
> goddess"<goddess@fidemturbare.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2012-Mar-05 11:28, duke wrote:

>>> None are those are deities.
>
>> Correct -- that's why they're referred to as "supernatural agents,"
>> hence the relevant significance of the definition of atheism -- the
>> absence of belief in deities and supernatural agents.
>
> Nope, that's atheist wannabe, pretty much in line with agnostics. Such people
> simply do not find the evidence convincing. The pantry is empty on making a
> case for there being NO God. So the best one can do is be an atheist wannabe.

Atheism is not a position, due to the absence of belief -- it's not
something that people generally "want" to be, rather it's just a
consequence of not believing in deities and supernatural agents which
also cannot qualify as a case for or against the existence of any deity.

Agnosticism is the position that the existence of deities and/or
supernatural agents can't be proven nor refuted.

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"All gods are tailored to order; they're made to exactly fit the