Rexeg help

Matthew Margolis

3/7/2005 10:01:00 PM

I am trying to match everything inside of an HTML file that is located
between a
<!--H and H-->
Right now I have
thePage.sub!(/<!--H((.*)|(\n))+H-->/, stuff)
where thePage is a string that holds the HTML page and stuff is a string
I want to sub into thePage.
This does not seem to be working.

Any suggestions?

-Matthew Margolis

8 Answers

Simon Strandgaard

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 07:00:52 +0900, MATTHEW REUBEN MARGOLIS
<mrmargolis@wisc.edu> wrote:
> I am trying to match everything inside of an HTML file that is located
> between a
> <!--H and H-->
> Right now I have
> thePage.sub!(/<!--H((.*)|(\n))+H-->/, stuff)

try this

thePage.gsub!(/(<!--H)(.*?)(H-->)/, $1 + stuff + $3)

--
Simon Strandgaard

Simon Strandgaard

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 23:12:18 +0100, Simon Strandgaard <neoneye@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 07:00:52 +0900, MATTHEW REUBEN MARGOLIS
> <mrmargolis@wisc.edu> wrote:
> > I am trying to match everything inside of an HTML file that is located
> > between a
> > <!--H and H-->
> > Right now I have
> > thePage.sub!(/<!--H((.*)|(\n))+H-->/, stuff)
>
> try this

Sorry too fast.. forgot the multiline flag

thePage.gsub!(/(<!--H)(.*?)(H-->)/m, $1 + stuff + $3)

> --
> Simon Strandgaard

Martin Traverso

On Monday 07 March 2005 4:00 pm, MATTHEW REUBEN MARGOLIS wrote:
> I am trying to match everything inside of an HTML file that is located
> between a
> <!--H and H-->
> Right now I have
> thePage.sub!(/<!--H((.*)|(\n))+H-->/, stuff)

Try with:

thePage.sub!(/<!--H.*H-->/m, stuff)

The "m" enables multi-line mode. Otherwise, the \n is treated as end of line
and the substitution works on a per-line basis.

Martin

ElParedon

Aviroce wrote:
> [...]
>> of his computers in February. She said he was working on a paper for a
>> professor and was upset that he would not make the deadline.
>>
>> Hamad also spoke with his middle school co-worker Mark Kelly
>> about his anguish over the suspicion that surrounded his charity work.
>>
>> "(He) was tormented by the defamation of being labeled a
>> terrorist," Kelly said. He said Hamad would ask him, "What have I done?"
>>
>> Federal authorities this year authorized a search warrant of his
>> home as well as a safe deposit box and storage unit. Authorities said
>> that he received $633,965 in donations and that he sent some of the
>> money - about $527,000 - to the Middle East. But according to an
>> affidavit, authorities "can not determine the ultimate disposition of
>> these funds at this time."
>>
>> The affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Austin in February
>> said authorities think Hamad was using the donated money for personal
>> use and not paying federal income tax on it, that he failed to file
>> several income tax returns from 2000 to 2006 and did not pay any taxes
>> on earned income during those years. Hamad filed a document with the
>> IRS titled "Redirect TAX Money AWAY from Israel," the affidavit said.
>>
>> Friends said Hamad might have been a sloppy bookkeeper, but he
>> lived frugally and gave everything he raised back to Palestinian
>> families. Anna Baltzer, a friend, said Hamad purchased Palestinian
>> hand-made goods such as olive wood carvings and embroideries, sold
>> them and returned the profits to Palestinian families.
>>
>> "He was sort of a one-man wonder," Baltzer said. "Whenever I
>> would see him, he would be working from the minute he woke up to the
>> minute he went to sleep."
>>
>> But the lingering suspicions and pressure from the government,
>> she said, took a toll.
>>
>> Hamad had assigned his charity to an umbrella group in
>> California, the Association for Investment in Popular Action
>> Committees. Paul Larudee, who ran the organization, said Hamad
>> wondered whether his involvement with the Free Gaza Movement, an
>> organization that opposes Israeli policies in the Gaza Strip, prompted
>> the investigations.
>>
>> "He felt . (federal authorities) were closing in on him,"
>> Larudee said.
>>
>> Israel withdrew its troops from Gaza and evacuated Jewish
>> settlements there nearly three years ago but has made several military
>> incursions since then in response to rocket attacks from the
>> Hamas-controlled region.
>>
>> Larudee believes he was the last person to speak to Hamad before
>> he died. His position, he said, is that Hamad "did take his own life
>> but he took it with a view of fueling the speculation that has in fact
>> accompanied his death." Bloggers who have been critical of Hamad's
>> work have offered the same suggestion.
>>
>> At Saturday's service, no one addressed the conspiracy theories.
>>

>> seen nothing yet, these people will styoop at nothing, even killing:

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
politicsIranian@googlegroups.com
jamiat@islamsa.org.za
dsirc@mweb.co.za
jamiatmp@lantic.co.za
sanha-kzn@sanha.org.za
sanha-gp@sanha.org.za
sanha-cpt@sanha.org.za
helpline@sanha.org.za

--

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\
Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

info@muslimmatch.com or apache@muslimmatch.com or
politicsIranian@googlegroups.com

Aviroce