Whoo Hoo... We're on the Slashdot front page!

Curt Hibbs

3/4/2005 2:54:00 PM

Part 2 of my Rails article on ONLamp.com just made the slashdot front page!
The entry, itself, is here:

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/04/1319242&a...

Curt

2 Answers

Alan Garrison

Curt Hibbs wrote:

>Part 2 of my Rails article on ONLamp.com just made the slashdot front page!
>The entry, itself, is here:
>
> http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/04/1319242&a...
>
>Curt

Knowing Slashdot it'll probably be on the front page again on Monday. ;)

--
Alan Garrison
Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronos...

Bill Guindon

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 23:54:09 +0900, Curt Hibbs <curt@hibbs.com> wrote:
> Part 2 of my Rails article on ONLamp.com just made the slashdot front page!
> The entry, itself, is here:
>
> http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/04/1319242&a...

Congrats! And thanks for all your work!

Ran through your first article just yesterday, it was incredibly
helpful. The timing of this one couldn't be better for me :)

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)