Rubyforge, RAA and DRY

Martin DeMello

3/3/2005 4:37:00 AM

Are there any plans in the offing to automatically generate RAA entries
for projects hosted at RubyForge? It'd be a very nice feature, IMO,
particularly if it could be factored out into a program that let any
ruby project repository add an RAA integration feature.

martin
1 Answer

djberg96

Martin DeMello wrote:
> Are there any plans in the offing to automatically generate RAA
entries
> for projects hosted at RubyForge? It'd be a very nice feature, IMO,
> particularly if it could be factored out into a program that let any
> ruby project repository add an RAA integration feature.
>
> martin

Integrating RubyForge and RAA? I second this motion. :)

Regards,

Dan