[OT] Ruby & Jean Reno

Michael Neumann

While looking for videos by Jean Reno (one of my favourite actor), I
came across this video called "Ruby & Quentin" (in german) with Jean
Reno and Gerard Departieu.

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002Y2YLC/qid=1109756837/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_10_8/302-12128...

Another great film with Jean Reno is "Wasabi" a frensh/japanese production.

Have fun ;-)

Regards,

Michael

4 Answers

Gavri Fernandez

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:01:51 +0900, Michael Neumann <mneumann@ntecs.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While looking for videos by Jean Reno (one of my favourite actor), I
> came across this video called "Ruby & Quentin" (in german) with Jean
> Reno and Gerard Departieu.
>
> http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002Y2YLC/qid=1109756837/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_10_8/302-12128...
>
> Another great film with Jean Reno is "Wasabi" a frensh/japanese production.
>
> Have fun ;-)

Did you forget about the best movie ever? Leon: The Professional

Well, one of the best for _me_ anyway :) Sharing the top spot with
Scorsese's 'The King Of Comedy'

--
Gavri
http://gavri.bl...

Michael Neumann

Gavri Fernandez wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:01:51 +0900, Michael Neumann <mneumann@ntecs.de> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>While looking for videos by Jean Reno (one of my favourite actor), I
>>came across this video called "Ruby & Quentin" (in german) with Jean
>>Reno and Gerard Departieu.
>>
>>http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002Y2YLC/qid=1109756837/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_10_8/302-12128...
>>
>>Another great film with Jean Reno is "Wasabi" a frensh/japanese production.
>>
>>Have fun ;-)
>

> Did you forget about the best movie ever? Leon: The Professional

Yeah, I saw this a few month ago. It's great!

> Well, one of the best for _me_ anyway :) Sharing the top spot with
> Scorsese's 'The King Of Comedy'

Jerry Lewis... cool, I only have seen "The nutty professor", which is
funny, too.

BTW, did you know that Jean Reno will play together with Tom Hanks in
"The Da Vinci Code" (Sakrileg)?

Regards,

Michael

Gavri Fernandez

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:52:58 +0900, Michael Neumann <mneumann@ntecs.de> wrote:
> > Well, one of the best for _me_ anyway :) Sharing the top spot with
> > Scorsese's 'The King Of Comedy'
>
> Jerry Lewis... cool, I only have seen "The nutty professor", which is
> funny, too.

I haven't watched 'The Nutty Professor', but I'm sure 'The King Of
Comedy' is nothing like it. 'The King of Comedy' is of the Dark Comedy
variety. And it stars Robert De Niro. Jerry Lewis plays a supporting
role.

I should watch 'The Nutty Professor' someday..........

--
Gavri
http://gavri.bl...

Guillaume Marcais

On Wed, 2005-03-02 at 19:01 +0900, Michael Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While looking for videos by Jean Reno (one of my favourite actor), I
> came across this video called "Ruby & Quentin" (in german) with Jean
> Reno and Gerard Departieu.
>
> http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002Y2YLC/qid=1109756837/sr=1-8/ref=sr_1_10_8/302-12128...
>
> Another great film with Jean Reno is "Wasabi" a frensh/japanese production.

Maybe he could be the keynote speaker at the Ruby Conf? That would draw
people from a larger audience for sure...

Guillaume.