Ruby on Radio

Stefan Schmiedl

2/24/2005 11:38:00 AM

Hi there,

last night around midnight and this morning at 7am (CET)
Ruby made it on the Radio. The German manuscript can be
found at:

http://www.br-online.de/wissen-bildung/kalenderblatt/2005/02/kb200...

I missed it, but a friend told me that (parts of) the manuscript
were read in Swiss German dialect, which is a thing for itself.

Kind regards,
s.
1 Answer

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

Stefan Schmiedl wrote:
> I missed it, but a friend told me that (parts of) the manuscript were
> read in Swiss German dialect, which is a thing for itself.

Indeed. One day, near the central station of Bonn. I was irritated
because three men who definitely weren't from Asia were talking to each
other in a tone language (like mandarin). At least that was what it
seemed to be from the distance. When I passed by I noticed that the were
talking Schitzertuetsch. No joke - that really happened :-|

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt