Lighting the candles on the cake?

James Britt

2/24/2005 1:09:00 AM

Don't want to eat birthday cake too soon, but I know that someplace it's
24 Feb.

Congrats, Matz.

James

13 Answers

Michael Neumann

James Britt wrote:
> Don't want to eat birthday cake too soon, but I know that someplace it's
> 24 Feb.
>

> Congrats, Matz.

Yeah! Lots of congrats from me too.

Hmm, 12 years, or am I wrong?

Regards,

Michael

Marcelo (PC)

> Don't want to eat birthday cake too soon, but I know that someplace it's
> 24 Feb.
>

> Congrats, Matz.

Feliz Cumpleaños!!! Happy Birthday!!

Hope you have a nice day!!!

Marcelo

--
Este correo esta libre de virus!

dblack

mikeleonard

I'd like to throw in a tanjoubi omedetou gozaimasu, if I may.

Navindra Umanee

Michael Neumann <mneumann@ntecs.de> wrote:
> James Britt wrote:
> > Don't want to eat birthday cake too soon, but I know that someplace it's
> > 24 Feb.
> >

> > Congrats, Matz.
>
> Yeah! Lots of congrats from me too.
>
> Hmm, 12 years, or am I wrong?

Wow, matz certainly makes me feel old and stupid now.

/me raises H2O beverage in celebration.

Congrats!

Cheers,
Navin.

Joao Pedrosa

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 12:15:20 +0900, Navindra Umanee
<navindra@cs.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> Michael Neumann <mneumann@ntecs.de> wrote:
> > James Britt wrote:
> > > Don't want to eat birthday cake too soon, but I know that someplace it's
> > > 24 Feb.
> > >

> > > Congrats, Matz.
> >
> > Yeah! Lots of congrats from me too.
> >
> > Hmm, 12 years, or am I wrong?
>
> Wow, matz certainly makes me feel old and stupid now.
>
> /me raises H2O beverage in celebration.
>
> Congrats!

Dude, this has got to be on purpose, because it was funny..... as hell. :-)

Cheers,
Joao

gabriele renzi

James Britt ha scritto:
> Don't want to eat birthday cake too soon, but I know that someplace it's
> 24 Feb.

ATM, here in italy.
Wow, my girlfriend is born today.

> Congrats, Matz.

... and she is matz! O_o

congrats :)

Michel Martens

Congratulations, Matz, and a huge thank you for the most beautiful
language I have.

Michel

ruby talk

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:53:56 +0900, David A. Black <dblack@wobblini.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, James Britt wrote:
>
> > Don't want to eat birthday cake too soon, but I know that someplace it's 24
> > Feb.
> >

> > Congrats, Matz.
>
> Isn't that "Congratz"? :-)

Wise guy.

James

Florian Gross

James Britt wrote:

> Don't want to eat birthday cake too soon, but I know that someplace it's
> 24 Feb.

Danke, Matz, und herzlichen Glückwunsch!