Wee Tutorials - Missing In Action

Shalev NessAiver

2/23/2005 10:16:00 PM

While it's really great that Michael Neumann has taken the time to
develop some Wee training videos, they
don't do much good without people seeding the video torrents. So, I
humbly request for someone to seed those
videos (specifically, #2 and #3) or to upload them to a mirror
somewhere.

The video torrents are at http://rubyforge.org/frs/?gr... .

-Thanks
Shalev

3 Answers

Luis Felipe Strano Moraes

On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 07:16:07AM +0900, Shalev NessAiver wrote:
> While it's really great that Michael Neumann has taken the time to
> develop some Wee training videos, they
> don't do much good without people seeding the video torrents. So, I
> humbly request for someone to seed those
> videos (specifically, #2 and #3) or to upload them to a mirror
> somewhere.
The videos (the divx versions) are available on :
http://atum.lab.ic.unicamp.br/~lf...

HTH,
--lf

> The video torrents are at http://rubyforge.org/frs/?gr... .
>
> -Thanks
> Shalev

Michael Neumann

Luis Felipe Strano Moraes wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 07:16:07AM +0900, Shalev NessAiver wrote:
>
>>While it's really great that Michael Neumann has taken the time to
>>develop some Wee training videos, they
>>don't do much good without people seeding the video torrents. So, I
>>humbly request for someone to seed those
>>videos (specifically, #2 and #3) or to upload them to a mirror
>>somewhere.
>
> The videos (the divx versions) are available on :
> http://atum.lab.ic.unicamp.br/~lf...

thanks...

I'm now additionally seeding all torrents from my server.

Regards,

Michael

Bill Guindon

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:45:27 +0900, Luis Felipe Strano Moraes
<ra016681@ic.unicamp.br> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 07:16:07AM +0900, Shalev NessAiver wrote:
> > While it's really great that Michael Neumann has taken the time to
> > develop some Wee training videos, they
> > don't do much good without people seeding the video torrents. So, I
> > humbly request for someone to seed those
> > videos (specifically, #2 and #3) or to upload them to a mirror
> > somewhere.
> The videos (the divx versions) are available on :
> http://atum.lab.ic.unicamp.br/~lf...
>
> HTH,
> --lf
> >
> > The video torrents are at http://rubyforge.org/frs/?gr... .

and I'm seeding them. seems somebody got a copy of 2 and 3 :)

--
Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)