Looking for docs

Javier Valencia

2/21/2005 10:55:00 PM

I'm looking for cgi docs, there are lots of things undocumented, as
"link", "ol", "ul", "meta", and so on.

Where can i get more info?

1 Answer

ruby talk

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:55:29 +0900, Javier Valencia <jvalencia@log01.org> wrote:
> I'm looking for cgi docs, there are lots of things undocumented, as
> "link", "ol", "ul", "meta", and so on.
>
> Where can i get more info?

Try here:
http://www.ruby-doc.org/docs/ProgrammingRuby/html/lib_netwo...

There are numerous element methods that are not individual described
in the CGI docs because they all follow a common format.

"In addition, all HTML tags are supported as methods, including title,
head, body, br, pre, and so on. The block given to the method must
return a String, which will be used as the content for that tag type.
Not all tags require content: <P>, for example, does not. The
available tags vary according to the supported HTML level [...] For
these methods, you can pass in a hash with attributes for the given
tag. For instance, you might pass in 'BORDER'=>'5' to the table method
to set the border width of the table."

James