Any "Powered by Rake" button out there?

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt

2/21/2005 10:29:00 PM

3 Answers

Austin Ziegler

Try the 80x15 "brilliant" PNG button that I created; the file is
attached -- all 207 bytes of it.

-austin

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 07:28:34 +0900, Josef 'Jupp' Schugt <jupp@gmx.de> wrote:

--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue@gmail.com
* Alternate: austin@halostatue.ca

ES

On Tue, February 22, 2005 3:29 am, Austin Ziegler said:
> Try the 80x15 "brilliant" PNG button that I created; the file is
> attached -- all 207 bytes of it.

There's something about green and red in the air...:)

http://rue.magical-cat.org/assets/rue-logo...

Austin Ziegler wrote:
> Try the 80x15 "brilliant" PNG button that I created; the file is
> attached -- all 207 bytes of it.

Good idea but the font does not seem too readable to me. Attached[1] is
a slightly larger button (86x16) that uses a hand-crafted font. In
addition to better readability the button now only is 195 bytes.

[1] I do not think that anything else makes more sense if the file is
*so* tiny. Sending binaries will not become a habit of mine.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
Currently running Aurox 10.1 Quicksilver.