[OT]: Re: Re: [EVALUATION] - E01: The Java Failure - May Ruby Helps?

> Lähettäjä: Mathieu Bouchard <matju@sympatico.ca>
> Aihe: Re: [EVALUATION] - E01: The Java Failure - May Ruby Helps?
>

> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Kaspar Schiess wrote:
>
> > I would like to tell you that we have uncovered your real identity.
> > You are generated by a bunch of sociologists that are into male
> > dominant behaviour research.
>
> I think it's more along the lines of testing how long it takes for very
> benevolent people to snap at thoroughly frustrating blackhole/vampire
> people. The problem with testing that in the wild, is that it does have a
> chilling effect on *real* benevolent people.
>
> > Or you are just a Turing Test gone very very wrong.
>
> I'd say it's more like an acute manic episode: delusions of grandeur,
> superiority, and entitlement. But I Am Not A Psychiatrist.
>
> > Please do me the favor of answering: My post was trying to cut right trough
> > the sterility. Please, show some emotion here.
>
> I don't think showing emotion is the key here. Showing some ability to
> reason is the key (this is an intellectual forum), although the handling
> of emotions has a very damn large impact on the ability to reason and/or
> communicate, and so is indirectly key... Anyway I think emotion showed
> through his posts and not in a nice way...
>
> That's all said assuming he's not faking, although faking is likely too.
>
> > Whatever it is, happy trolling !
>
> happy cynicism !
>

> PS: I have a better web curiousity for you all, more relevant and not
> obscene: http://tim...

Reminds me of these guys :)

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kspaink/fishman...

> Mathieu Bouchard -=- Montréal QC Canada -=-

Stephen Kellett

>> PS: I have a better web curiousity for you all, more relevant and not
>> obscene: http://tim...

Blimey, there are some strange people out there. That guy *IS* standing
on Hyde Park Corner shouting at the wind. But is anyone listening?

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited http://www.objmedia.d...

martinus

Ilias Lazaridis seems to be the source of problems in the internet
communities for quite a long time:
http://tinyurl... (groups-beta.google.com)

martinus