Ruby on Linux

Sudhindra

I have a problem with working ruby on rails in Linux.

I installed all the necessary packages.

I started working with the Onlamp example code.Everything worked fine
except i got "/mytest not found" when i open the page in the browser.
In the terminal in which the server is running i got a message stating
"RuntimeError: You are must assign a template class using
Actioncontroller.template_class= before proccessing a request" I think
this is some thing to do with path. Please any one can help me out to
solve this issue.

Thanks
Sudhindra

1 Answer

G.Durga Prasad

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:14:48 +0900, Sudhindra <sudhindrakumar@gmail.com> wrote:

> I started working with the Onlamp example code.Everything worked fine
> Sudhindra

After partial success with Onlamp example,
I switched to Todo Tutorial and was more successful with it.

Prasad