Re: Wee + Oracle?

Matt Bowen

2/17/2005 10:31:00 PM

Hee, hee... Admittedly, I haven't looked to see how difficult this might be,
but for you to say it's not difficult a second time probably means it really
isn't that difficult. Ok, my new strategy is to try to do this myself -- is
one of the better ways to learn for sure. I might post again if I do
encounter problems. Wish me luck. Thanks for the kick. ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: George Moschovitis [mailto:george.moschovitis@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:25 PM
To: ruby-talk@ruby-lang.org
Subject: Re: Wee + Oracle?

Hello,

the best thing would be to try and code the oracle adapter yourself, as
I said it is relatively easy to do, and perhaps you would find some
shortcomings in the current adapter scheme. I 'll help you if you try
this.

Alternatively, you can wait until I find some time to do an oracle
adapter myself, I 've added this to my todo list, but its not high
priority.

regards,
George.

1 Answer

George Moschovitis

Thats great,

email me privately If you face any problems and I 'll help.

regards,
George.