any SF Bay Area Rubyists around?

dblack

Rebort

Welcome!

I'm more of a ruby-lurker type to date, but you might find some Ruby
users in the Bay Area via meetup.com:

http://ruby.mee...

Curt Hibbs

I wasn't aware of meetup.com until I saw the posting below. Looks like a
good resource for Rubyists to "meetup"!

http://ruby.m...

Curt

Simon Strandgaard

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:07:07 +0900, Curt Hibbs <curt@hibbs.com> wrote:
> I wasn't aware of meetup.com until I saw the posting below. Looks like a
> good resource for Rubyists to "meetup"!
>
> http://ruby.m...

Ah.. nice.

I have just added myself to the Copenhagen Ruby group.
http://ruby.m...24/members/

--
Simon Strandgaard