invites + forum

None

2/15/2005 4:28:00 AM

im giving away gmail invites i have 50 just join our form and then send

a email to vibe.ent*gmail.com we will confirm your email then send you
the invites visit our google groups to do so
http://groups-beta.google.com/gro...

Thank You From:-
Vibe Entertainment Co-Admin Nathan King

97 Answers

Matt Armstrong

"None" <lyttleme@gmail.com> writes:

> im giving away gmail invites i have 50 just join our form and then send
>
> a email to vibe.ent*gmail.com we will confirm your email then send you
> the invites visit our google groups to do so
> http://groups-beta.google.com/gro...

There are 200,000 invites currently available at
http://isnoop....

--
matt

heartsora

Vibe Ent stands for Vibe Entertainment we discuss movies, music, tv,
games, computer clan, anime and gmail fill free to go here
http://www.geocities.co... and john

Tilly

"DoD" <danskisanjar@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 11, 7:16 pm, Jay J <levin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Said about George Soros by Glenn Beck, according to:
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/adl-beck-soros_n_7...
>
> The story title is:
>
> ADL Condemns Glenn Beck For 'Offensive,' 'Horrific' Attacks On George
> Soros (VIDEO)

What did he say that wasn't true?

Why don't you follow Jay's link ?

--
femail1583@gmail.com

DoD

On Nov 11, 10:58 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "DoD" <danskisan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 11, 7:16 pm, Jay J <levin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Said about George Soros by Glenn Beck, according to:
>
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/adl-beck-soros_n_7...
>
> > The story title is:
>
> > ADL Condemns Glenn Beck For 'Offensive,' 'Horrific' Attacks On George
> > Soros (VIDEO)
>
> What did he say that wasn't true?

I don't do Huffington Post. Gives me the heebie jeebies....

David

DoD

On Nov 11, 10:55 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "DoD" <danskisan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 11, 7:16 pm, Jay J <levin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Said about George Soros by Glenn Beck, according to:
>
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/adl-beck-soros_n_7...
>
> > The story title is:
>
> > ADL Condemns Glenn Beck For 'Offensive,' 'Horrific' Attacks On George
> > Soros (VIDEO)
>
> What did he say that wasn't true?
>
> Abraham Foxman, the executive director of the ADL, objected strongly to
> Beck's attacks:
>   Glenn Beck's description of George Soros' actions during the Holocaust is
> completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top. For a political
> commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say - inaccurately - that
> there's a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader
> assault on Mr. Soros, that's horrific.

Who cares what Foxman has to say?

David

On Nov 11, 10:58 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "DoD" <danskisan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 11, 7:16 pm, Jay J <levin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Said about George Soros by Glenn Beck, according to:
>
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/adl-beck-soros_n_7...
>
> > The story title is:
>
> > ADL Condemns Glenn Beck For 'Offensive,' 'Horrific' Attacks On George
> > Soros (VIDEO)
>
> What did he say that wasn't true?

I don't do Huffington Post. Gives me the heebie jeebies....

David

In other words you are closed minded and believe the likes of people like
Glenn Beck.

--
femail1583@gmail.com

On Nov 11, 10:55 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "DoD" <danskisan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 11, 7:16 pm, Jay J <levin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Said about George Soros by Glenn Beck, according to:
>
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/adl-beck-soros_n_7...
>
> > The story title is:
>
> > ADL Condemns Glenn Beck For 'Offensive,' 'Horrific' Attacks On George
> > Soros (VIDEO)
>
> What did he say that wasn't true?
>
> Abraham Foxman, the executive director of the ADL, objected strongly to
> Beck's attacks:
> Glenn Beck's description of George Soros' actions during the Holocaust is
> completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top. For a political
> commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say - inaccurately -
> that
> there's a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader
> assault on Mr. Soros, that's horrific.

Who cares what Foxman has to say?

David

Many if not most Jews do.He speaks for Jews and even Jews on the far right
most probably find Beck's statements offensive, because they are.

--
femail1583@gmail.com

Tilly

"DoD" <danskisanjar@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 11, 10:58 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "DoD" <danskisan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 11, 7:16 pm, Jay J <levin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Said about George Soros by Glenn Beck, according to:
>
> >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/adl-beck-soros_n_7...
>
> > The story title is:
>
> > ADL Condemns Glenn Beck For 'Offensive,' 'Horrific' Attacks On George
> > Soros (VIDEO)
>
> What did he say that wasn't true?

I don't do Huffington Post. Gives me the heebie jeebies....

David

People who you consider leftists are clearly far more open minded. They read
right wing
sites as well as those that espouse their own views.

femail1583@gmail.com

DoD

On Nov 11, 11:07 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "DoD" <danskisan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 11, 10:55 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "DoD" <danskisan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 11, 7:16 pm, Jay J <levin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Said about George Soros by Glenn Beck, according to:
>
> > >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/adl-beck-soros_n_7...
>
> > > The story title is:
>
> > > ADL Condemns Glenn Beck For 'Offensive,' 'Horrific' Attacks On George
> > > Soros (VIDEO)
>
> > What did he say that wasn't true?
>
> > Abraham Foxman, the executive director of the ADL, objected strongly to
> > Beck's attacks:
> > Glenn Beck's description of George Soros' actions during the Holocaust is
> > completely inappropriate, offensive and over the top. For a political
> > commentator or entertainer to have the audacity to say - inaccurately -
> > that
> > there's a Jewish boy sending Jews to death camps, as part of a broader
> > assault on Mr. Soros, that's horrific.
>
> Who cares what Foxman has to say?
>
> David
>
> Many if not most Jews do.He speaks for Jews and *** even Jews on the far right***

lol

> most probably find Beck's statements offensive, because they are.

You find his statements offensive because he is a so-called
conservative, and I
won't lose any sleep over that.

David

DoD

On Nov 11, 11:05 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "DoD" <danskisan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 11, 10:58 pm, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "DoD" <danskisan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 11, 7:16 pm, Jay J <levin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Said about George Soros by Glenn Beck, according to:
>
> > >http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/11/adl-beck-soros_n_7...
>
> > > The story title is:
>
> > > ADL Condemns Glenn Beck For 'Offensive,' 'Horrific' Attacks On George
> > > Soros (VIDEO)
>
> > What did he say that wasn't true?
>
> I don't do Huffington Post. Gives me the heebie jeebies....
>
> David
>
> In other words you are closed minded

You just can't help yourself but to attack me.... You know what you
can do.

> and believe the likes of people like
> Glenn Beck.

You are close minded and believe the likes of Huffington et al.

David