Re: can anyone verify this code as correct?

Eric Hodel

2/15/2005 2:29:00 AM

On 14 Feb 2005, at 00:07, E S wrote:

> What are you trying to do, exactly? I'm sure there's an easier way if
> you just want to compose conditionals like this; or are you trying to
> get a handle on how callcc works? In the former case, you'd probably
> want to try something with blocks instead... callcc is really just a
> glorified goto.

No.

goto isn't even powerful enough to be called a brain-dead
call-with-current-continuation.

(You can't implement branches, loops, exception handling, threading or
coroutines with the ease that call/cc lets you do it.)

--
Eric Hodel - drbrain@segment7.net - http://se...
FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E 7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04